19. Use and M aintenance Manual 19 2. Three Three Three Three phase phase phase phase 220V 220V 220V 220V 50/60Hz 50/60Hz 50/60Hz 50/60Hz
10. Use and M aintenance Manual 10 3 、 Blowing system chart
18. Use and M aintenance Manual 18 NINE NINE NINE NINE 、 Circuit Circuit Circuit Circuit diagram diagram diagram diagram 1. Three Three Three Three phase phase phase phase 380V 380V 380V 380V 50/60Hz 50/60Hz 50/60Hz 50/60Hz
6. Use and M aintenance Manual 6 TWO TWO TWO TWO 、 Crate Crate Crate Crate size size size size and and and and surface surface surface surface dimension dimension dimension dimension 1 、 Surface dimension 2 、 Crate size
1. Use and M aintenance Manual 1 SM SM SM SM -SERIES -SERIES -SERIES -SERIES CONSTANT CONSTANT CONSTANT CONSTANT TEMPERATURE TEMPERATURE TEMPERATURE TEMPERATURE SHRINK SHRINK SHRINK SHRINK PACKAGER PACKAGER PACKAGER PACKAGER OPERATION OPERATION OPERATION OPERATION AND AND AND AND MAINTENANCE MAINTENANCE MAINTENANCE MAINTENANCE MANUAL MANUAL MANUAL MANUAL SM-6040S/SM-6040SM/SM-6040M/SM-6040 SM-6040S/SM-6040SM/SM-6040M/SM-6040 SM-6040S/SM-6040SM/SM-6040M/SM-6040 SM-6040S/SM-6040SM/SM-6040M/SM-6040 ※ Please read this manual carefully before operation ※ Sorry for changing technical without else notice
21. Use and M aintenance Manual 21 ELEVEN ELEVEN ELEVEN ELEVEN 、 Packing Packing Packing Packing list list list list No. Name Specification Qty 1 Main machine 1unit 2 ‘ 十 ’ Screw driver 1pcs 3 Manual 1pcs 4 Movable spanner 1pcs 5 Breaker C32N1PC2A 1pcs
8. Use and M aintenance Manual 8 FOUR. FOUR. FOUR. FOUR. Parts Parts Parts Parts illuminate illuminate illuminate illuminate drawing drawing drawing drawing 1 、 Drawing of main structure No. Name Qty 1 Foot support 1 2 Blowing system 1 3 Control box 1 4 Feeding system 1 5 Heating system 2
14. Use and M aintenance Manual 14 FIVE FIVE FIVE FIVE 、 Technical Technical Technical Technical parameter parameter parameter parameter diagram diagram diagram diagram Model SM-6040/SM-6040M SM-6040/SM-6040M SM-6040/SM-6040M SM-6040/SM-6040M SM-6040S SM-6040S SM-6040S SM-6040S Power supply 3 Ф 380V 50/60 3 Ф 220V 50/60 3 Ф 380V 50/60 3 Ф 220V 50/60 Power 24KW 16KW Oven entrance size W600*H400 W600*H400 Machine ’ s dimension L2820*W970*H1400 L2400*W900*H1400 Work efficiency 2000-3000/h 2000-3000/h Weight 370kg 350kg
2. Use and M aintenance Manual 2 Please Please Please Please notice notice notice notice as as as as below below below below sign sign sign sign when when when when use use use use this this this this machine machine machine machine Note： 2 voltaes are available for this machine,please connect the power supply as on faceplate. POWER SUPPLY 380V/50-60Hz 3Ph.N ! CAUTION ! HOT ！ Warning! An Electric Shock 220V/50-60Hz 3Ph.N POWER SUPPLY Cuttable Danger! Caution ! Grounding 3PH 220 V 50/60Hz HOT Conveyor Direction Non professional maintain doesn"t open the door It"s dangerous tomake your hands hurt or cut 3PH 380 V 50/60Hz LUBRICATION CHAINS WEEKLY ! NOTE ! Lubrication chains weekly It must be connected with the ground
17. Use and M aintenance Manual 17 EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT 、 Maintenance Maintenance Maintenance Maintenance A. Clean away the leftover and dust on convey roller after finishing work ； B. Check lubricant in the gearbox of convey motor termly ； C. To do a general inspection for machine ’ s whole performance month open the switch box to clear dust or sundries ； D. Refill lubricant timely for chain and other run parts.
3. Use and M aintenance Manual 3 CONTENT CONTENT CONTENT CONTENT ONE.Foreword ONE.Foreword ONE.Foreword ONE.Foreword ······································································································································································································································································· ······································································································································································································································································· ······································································································································································································································································· ······································································································································································································································································· 1 1 1 1 TWO. TWO. TWO. TWO. Crate Crate Crate Crate size size size size and and and and surface surface surface surface dimension dimension dimension dimension ················································································································· ················································································································· ················································································································· ················································································································· 3 3 3 3 THREE THREE THREE THREE .Control .Control .Control .Control Panel Panel Panel Panel and and and and name name name name of of of of each each each each units units units units ···································································· ···································································· ···································································· ···································································· 4 4 4 4 F F F F OUR OUR OUR OUR . . . . Parts Parts Parts Parts illuminate illuminate illuminate illuminate drawing drawing drawing drawing ···························································································································································· ···························································································································································· ···························································································································································· ···························································································································································· 5 5 5 5 FIVE. FIVE. FIVE. FIVE. Technical Technical Technical Technical parameter parameter parameter parameter diagram diagram diagram diagram ································································································································· ································································································································· ································································································································· ································································································································· 11 11 11 11 SIX. SIX. SIX. SIX. Installation Installation Installation Installation ·························································································································································································································································· ·························································································································································································································································· ·························································································································································································································································· ·························································································································································································································································· 12 12 12 12 SEVEN. SEVEN. SEVEN. SEVEN. Operate Operate Operate Operate methods methods methods methods ······························································································································································································ ······························································································································································································ ······························································································································································································ ······························································································································································································ 13 13 13 13 EIGHT. EIGHT. EIGHT. EIGHT. Maintenace Maintenace Maintenace Maintenace ································································································································································································································· ································································································································································································································· ································································································································································································································· ································································································································································································································· 14 14 14 14 NINE. NINE. NINE. NINE. Circuit Circuit Circuit Circuit diagram diagram diagram diagram ················································································································································································································ ················································································································································································································ ················································································································································································································ ················································································································································································································ 15 15 15 15 TEN. TEN. TEN. TEN. Trouble Trouble Trouble Trouble shooting shooting shooting shooting ················································································································································································································ ················································································································································································································ ················································································································································································································ ················································································································································································································ 16 16 16 16 ELEVEN. ELEVEN. ELEVEN. ELEVEN. Packing Packing Packing Packing list list list list ··················································································································································································································· ··················································································································································································································· ··················································································································································································································· ··················································································································································································································· 17 17 17 17
13. Use and M aintenance Manual 13 5 、 Conveying system chart No. Name Qty No. Name Qty 1 Convey drive axes 1 7 Chain 08B Z21 D30 L25 2 2 Rolling chain 08B Z30 D30 L25 4 8 GB CONNECTING PIECE KEYS CSK 8X45 5 3 Chain 08B 2 9 Motor chain 1 4 Convey driven axes 1 10 Convey motor 1 5 Convey roller 114 11 GB CONNECTING PIECE KEYS CSK 8X25 1 6 Heat-resistant silicon tube 114 12
9. Use and M aintenance Manual 9 2 、 Instruction of parts on switchboard No. Name Qty No Name Qty 1 Switch box 1 9 Temperature controller 1 2 Cover of Switch box 1 10 Speed controller 1 3 Switch box panel 1 11 AC electrical contactor 5 4 Power supply main switch 1 12 Heat relay 1 5 Indicator 4 13 Time relay 1 6 Startup button 1 14 Frequency inverter 1 7 Rotary switch 3 15 Breaker 1 8 Emergency stop 1
12. Use and M aintenance Manual 12 4 、 Heating system chart No. Name Qty No Name Qty 1 ∮ 14 heating tube 12 7 Heating tube link board II 6 2 Porcelain set of heating tube 24 8 Gasket 24 3 Heating tube fix ring 24 9 GB FASTERNER WASHER SW 5 24 4 GB FASTENER NUT SNIC1 M5-N 24 10 porcelain top set of heating tube 24 5 Electrical wiring top 12 11 GB FASTERNER WASHER SMWC 5 12 6 Heating tube link board I 2
20. Use and M aintenance Manual 20 TEN TEN TEN TEN 、 Trouble Trouble Trouble Trouble shooting shooting shooting shooting Failure status Reason Solution Bad shrink effect Direction of fan is wrong Exchange any two phase Temperature is too lower or higher Adjust temperature Conveyor belt is run too fast Adjust convey speed Convey roller is not working Refill lubricant Noise is too big Lack lubricant Refill lubricant Heater is not controlled Temperature controller is broken Replace temperature controller No or lower temperature after heat up Input voltage is abnormal Check input voltage Power connect wire loose Check power connect wire Heating tube is burned out Replace heating tube Heating switch is broken Replace heating switch Pop stop Breaker is jump up Check circuit and then turn on breaker again
15. Use and M aintenance Manual 15 SIX SIX SIX SIX 、 Installation Installation Installation Installation A. Open up top cover of wooden case and take away four side boards ； B. Take out the four foot screw at bottom of machine ； C. Carry out main machine ’ s body and put it on ground smoothly ； D. Take away the protect stretch film ； E. To prevent convey roller fall down during the transportation ,we fixed pothook for the convey rollers at bottom before delivery ,it must be taken out before operate the machine ,otherwise it can not work; F. Adjust foot screw at bottom to make machine on flat ,and prevent glide when machine is running ； G. Please connect electrical wire according to displayed voltage on name plate , notice: must be ground. Installing sketch map
7. Use and M aintenance Manual 7 THREE THREE THREE THREE 、 Control Control Control Control panel panel panel panel and and and and name name name name of of of of each each each each units units units units 1 ． Power switch ： switch off / on main power supply ； 2 ． Startup indicator ： indicate control power switched on or not ； 3 ． Heat indicator ： indicate heating system work on or not ； 4 ． Blow indicator ： indicate blowing system work on or not ； 5 ． Temperature controller ： set up heating temperature ； 6 ． Electrical speed controller ： adjust the feed speed of conveyor belt ； 7 ． Emergent stop ： Cut off control power ； 8 ． Startup switch ： turn on control power ； 9 ． Heating switch ： Control heating system work on or not ； 10 ． Blowing switch ： Control blowing system work on or not ； 11. Cooling switch: Control cooling system work on or not ；
16. Use and M aintenance Manual 16 SEVEN SEVEN SEVEN SEVEN 、 Operate Operate Operate Operate methods methods methods methods A. Turn on main power switch and press startup button ,then turn on blower switch ； check the direction of fan working ,anti-clock running is correct otherwise please exchange any two phase B. Switch on conveying switch at panel ,convey roller and related chain will move along with the operation; Convey speed can be adjusted by the knob at speed controller ； C. Turn on heating switch at panel ,and turn the knob at temperature controller to set parameter from 150-170 °C ； D. After the temperature reached at preset date ,the heat indicator is off as well as heating tube will stop to heat up ； E. Now the product can be put into tunnel for shrink wrapping ； F. Please turn off heating switch before end of operation ,the blowing will shut off automatically till continuous run within pre-stop time ； G. Turn off blowing switch after blower stop ,and then cut off main power supply switch .
5. Use and M aintenance Manual 5 F. Cut off power when replace spare part and follow the correct process. 4 、 Machine Function A. It is suit to do surfac e packaging for beverage 、 bamboo and wooden appliance 、 hardware 、 Plastic and so on; The package is characteristic with beautiful appearance 、 moistureproof and not easy broken ,so it improve product ’ s impress but in lower cost. B. Hang together advanced shrink blowing technology and made by improved but unique design ,the blowing is even and shrink effect is perfect ； C. It is made of carbo steel or stainless steel with reasonable structure, long heating tunnel to ensure shrink effect; D. Adopts stainless steel heating tube with long life time and high efficiency ； E. The conveyer adopts new type roller that covered by silicon ,high temperature proof 、 wearable 、 non burn film and not change for long time use ； According to size of products it can be made at standard and dense rollers. F. Choose well-known electric units like switch and temperature controller etc. ， stable works and lower fault ； G. Convey motor and blow motor are adopted from famous brand ,strong power and can bear long working time continuously ； H. Heat up the oven after blower working ,the machine is furnished with pre-stop device which can prolong its life ； I. The machine is applicable to PVC 、 PP 、 POF etc shrink film.
4. Use and M aintenance Manual 4 ONE. ONE. ONE. ONE. Foreword Foreword Foreword Foreword 1 、 Summary Thanks a lot for choosing our products ,this machine is a safe ,practical and high efficient constant temperature shrink packager. 2 、 Attention of this manual A. Please read this manual carefully before use the machine ； B. Please operate the machine after have its knowledge expertly and related attention ； C. Please keep this manual well as reference at any moment. ； D. Hand this manual to direct user without fail ； E. We keep the rights to modify this manual because of the machine function is improving and advancing continuously ； F. Please contact us if having any good suggestion in this manual or our machines ； 3 、 Safety attention A. Use equivalent breaker and wire apply to the machine ’ s capacity ;circuit and units is easy damaged if adopts lower capacity breaker or thinner electrical wire ； B. To ensure unable leak out when the machine pack liquid product ,it may cause damage on machine or get electric shock when pack imperfectly sealed liquid ； C. Do not let the machine to touch plentiful vapour or it is not allow to use this machine in heavy humidity environment ； D. Do not use or put the machine on dust occasion ； E. Please do not touch the place where stick with hot caution sign ,it is da n g er ou s in hot when the machine on running ；
11. Use and M aintenance Manual 11 No. Name Qty 1 Oven inner shell welding part 1 2 Under heat insulating board 1 3 Side board at left or right of blowing tunnel 2 4 Up board in blowing tunnel 1 5 Closing board at both sides of oven 2 6 Up board on out shell of oven 1 7 Side board at front of oven 1 8 Side board at behind of oven 1 9 Long axes “ TECO ” blowing motor 0.75KW 2 10 Heat insulating board gasket 12 11 Wire slot 1 at out shell of oven 1 12 Wire slot 1 at out shell of oven 1 13 Wire slot 1 at out shell of oven 1 14 Wire slot 1 at out shell of oven 2 15 Heat insulating gasket in control box 4 16 Wind board 4 17 Wind bar 2 18 Up support rail welding part 1 1 19 Up support rail welding part 2 1 20 GB CROSS SCREWSTYPE1 M4X6-6 24 21 GB CROSS SCREWSTYPE1 M5X8-8 77 22 Hexangular screw 8 23 GB ＿ CROSS ＿ SCREWS ＿ TYPE1 M5X25-25 12 24 Clip slot of heat insulating curtain 2 25 Heat insulating curtain 2 26 Press board of heat insulating curtain 2 27 GB CROSS SCREWSTYPE1 M4X12-12 8 28 Fan wheel 7 ” 2 29 Fan convey 2 30 GB CROSS SCREWSTYPE1 M5X12-12 22 31 Hexangular screw M8X16 5 32 Hexangular screw M8X16 1 33 Hexangular screw M8X35 10
- 204 Total Views
- 169 Website Views
- 35 Embedded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 1 support.shrinkwrappingsupplies.co.uk
FM-4030-FM-5540-FM-8060320 Views .
GPL4030-Auto-L-Sealer-Touch-Screen-Manual307 Views .
ST-6030271 Views .
GPL-4535-manual240 Views .
FL-5545T-FL-7555T228 Views .
Service-Contract-Brochure208 Views .
GPL-6560D188 Views .
GP manual chamber wrapper180 Views .
Semi Auto Sleeve Sealer & Shrink Tunnel176 Views .
GPL-5545C-manual173 Views .
FM-4030A-FM-5540A170 Views .
Side Fed Shrink Wrapping Machine For Cans161 Views .
SM-5030145 Views .
Auto Sealer Machine140 Views .
Semi Auto L Sealer131 Views .