19. Use and Maintenance Manual 19 3 phase 220VAC
10. Use and Maintenance Manual 10 3 、 Blowing system chart
18. Use and Maintenance Manual 18 NINE NINE NINE NINE 、 Circuit Circuit Circuit Circuit diagram diagram diagram diagram 3 3 3 3 Phase Phase Phase Phase 380VAC 380VAC 380VAC 380VAC
6. Use and Maintenance Manual 6 TWO TWO TWO TWO 、 Crate Crate Crate Crate size size size size and and and and surface surface surface surface dimension dimension dimension dimension 1 、 Surface dimension 2 、 Crate size
21. Use and Maintenance Manual 21 ELEVEN ELEVEN ELEVEN ELEVEN 、 Packing Packing Packing Packing list list list list No. Name Specification Qty 1 Main 1 unit 2 ‘ 十 ’ Screw driver 150mm 1 pc 3 Manual 1 pc 4
1. Use and Maintenance Manual 1 SM SM SM SM -SERIES -SERIES -SERIES -SERIES CONSTANT CONSTANT CONSTANT CONSTANT TEMPERATURE TEMPERATURE TEMPERATURE TEMPERATURE SHRINK SHRINK SHRINK SHRINK PACKAGER PACKAGER PACKAGER PACKAGER OPERATION OPERATION OPERATION OPERATION AND AND AND AND MAINTENANCE MAINTENANCE MAINTENANCE MAINTENANCE MANUAL MANUAL MANUAL MANUAL SM-5030 SM-5030 SM-5030 SM-5030 ※ Please read this manual carefully before operation ※ Sorry for changing technical without else notice
8. Use and Maintenance Manual 8 FOUR. FOUR. FOUR. FOUR. Parts Parts Parts Parts illuminate illuminate illuminate illuminate drawing drawing drawing drawing 1 、 Drawing of main structure No. Name Qty 1 Foot support 1 2 Blowing system 1 3 Control box 1 4 Heating system 2 5 Feeding system 1
9. Use and Maintenance Manual 9 2 、 Instruction of parts on switchboard No. Code Name Qty 1 QF1 Loop control breaker C32N1PC2A 1 2 KM3 Loop control contactor LC1-D0910 1 3 KM1 Blowing system contactor LC1-D0910 1 4 KM2 Heating system contactor LC1-D3210 1 5 KT1 Pre-stop time relay AH5B 1
14. Use and Maintenance Manual 14 FIVE FIVE FIVE FIVE 、 Technical Technical Technical Technical parameter parameter parameter parameter diagram diagram diagram diagram Model Model Model Model SM-4525 SM-4525 SM-4525 SM-4525 SM-5030 SM-5030 SM-5030 SM-5030 Power supply 3 Ф 380VAC 50/60 3 Ф 220VAC 50/60 3 Ф 380VAC 50/60 3 Ф 220VAC 50/60 Power 10KW 15KW Oven entrance size W450*H250 W500*H300 Machine ’ s dimension L1330*W750*H1380 L1620*W770*H1390 Work efficiency 2000-3000/h 2000-3000/h Weight 185kg 220kg
2. Use and Maintenance Manual 2 Please Please Please Please notice notice notice notice as as as as below below below below sign sign sign sign when when when when use use use use this this this this machine machine machine machine Note： 2 voltaes are available for this machine,please connect the power supply as on faceplate. POWER SUPPLY 380V/50-60Hz 3Ph.N ! CAUTION ! HOT ！ Warning! An Electric Shock 220V/50-60Hz 3Ph.N POWER SUPPLY Cuttable Danger! Caution ! Grounding 3PH 220 V 50/60Hz HOT Conveyor Direction Non professional maintain doesn"t open the door It"s dangerous tomake your hands hurt or cut 3PH 380 V 50/60Hz LUBRICATION CHAINS WEEKLY ! NOTE ! Lubrication chains weekly It must be connected with the ground
17. Use and Maintenance Manual 17 EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT 、 Maintenance Maintenance Maintenance Maintenance A. Clean away the leftover and dust on convey roller after finishing work ； B. Check lubricant in the gearbox of convey motor termly ； C. To do a general inspection for machine ’ s whole performance month open the switch box to clear dust or sundries ； D. Refill lubricant timely for chain and other run parts.
3. Use and Maintenance Manual 3 CONTENT CONTENT CONTENT CONTENT ONE.Foreword ONE.Foreword ONE.Foreword ONE.Foreword ········································································································································································································································································ ········································································································································································································································································ ········································································································································································································································································ ········································································································································································································································································ 1 1 1 1 TWO. TWO. TWO. TWO. Crate Crate Crate Crate size size size size and and and and surface surface surface surface dimension dimension dimension dimension ·················································································································· ·················································································································· ·················································································································· ·················································································································· 3 3 3 3 THREE THREE THREE THREE .Control .Control .Control .Control Panel Panel Panel Panel and and and and name name name name of of of of each each each each units units units units ······································································ ······································································ ······································································ ······································································ 4 4 4 4 Four. Four. Four. Four. Parts Parts Parts Parts illuminate illuminate illuminate illuminate drawing drawing drawing drawing ········································································································································································ ········································································································································································ ········································································································································································ ········································································································································································ 5 5 5 5 FIVE. FIVE. FIVE. FIVE. Technical Technical Technical Technical parameter parameter parameter parameter diagram diagram diagram diagram ································································································································ ································································································································ ································································································································ ································································································································ 11 11 11 11 SIX. SIX. SIX. SIX. Installation Installation Installation Installation ·························································································································································································································································· ·························································································································································································································································· ·························································································································································································································································· ·························································································································································································································································· 12 12 12 12 SEVEN. SEVEN. SEVEN. SEVEN. Operate Operate Operate Operate methods methods methods methods ····························································································································································································· ····························································································································································································· ····························································································································································································· ····························································································································································································· 13 13 13 13 EIGHT. EIGHT. EIGHT. EIGHT. Maintenace Maintenace Maintenace Maintenace ································································································································································································································ ································································································································································································································ ································································································································································································································ ································································································································································································································ 14 14 14 14 NINE. NINE. NINE. NINE. Circuit Circuit Circuit Circuit diagram diagram diagram diagram ··············································································································································································································· ··············································································································································································································· ··············································································································································································································· ··············································································································································································································· 15 15 15 15 TEN. TEN. TEN. TEN. Trouble Trouble Trouble Trouble shooting shooting shooting shooting ················································································································································································································ ················································································································································································································ ················································································································································································································ ················································································································································································································ 16 16 16 16 ELEVEN. ELEVEN. ELEVEN. ELEVEN. Packing Packing Packing Packing list list list list ·················································································································································································································· ·················································································································································································································· ·················································································································································································································· ·················································································································································································································· 17 17 17 17
12. Use and Maintenance Manual 12 4 、 Heating system chart No. Name Qty No Name Qty 1 ∮ 11 heating tube 12 6 Heating tube link board I 2 2 Porcelain cover of heating tube 24 7 Heating tube link board II 6 3 Heating tube fix ring 24 8 GB FASTERNER WASHER SMWC 5 12 4 GB FASTENER NUT SNIC1 M5-N 24 9 GB FASTERNER WASHER SW 5 12 5 Electrical wiring top 9 10 Porcelain cap of heating tube 24
15. Use and Maintenance Manual 15 SIX SIX SIX SIX 、 Installation Installation Installation Installation A. Open up top cover of wooden case and take away four side boards ； B. Carry out main machine ’ s body and put it on ground smoothly ； C. Adjust foot screw at bottom to make machine on flat ,and prevent glide when machine is running ； D. To facilitate for transportation before delivery ,the feet has been take out and put in carton ;therefore customer needs to open this carton and assembly it by screw ； E. Please connect electrical wire according to displayed voltage on name plate , notice: must be ground.
20. Use and Maintenance Manual 20 TEN TEN TEN TEN 、 Trouble Trouble Trouble Trouble shooting shooting shooting shooting Failure status Reason Solution Bad shrink effect Temperature is too lower or higher Adjust temperature Conveyor belt is run too fast Adjust convey speed Convey roller is not working Add lubricant Noise is too big Lack lubricant Refill lubricant Heater is not controlled Temperature controller is broken Replace temperature controller No or lower temperature after heat up Input voltage is abnormal Check input voltage Power connect wire loose Check power connect wire Heating tube is burned out Replace heating tube Heating switch is broken Replace heating switch Pop stop Breaker is jump up Check circuit and then turn
7. Use and Maintenance Manual 7 THREE THREE THREE THREE 、 Control Control Control Control panel panel panel panel and and and and name name name name of of of of each each each each units units units units 1 ． Power switch ： switch off / on main power supply ； 2 ． Startup indicator ： indicate control power switched on or not ； 3 ． Heat indicator ： indicate heating system work on or not ； 4 ． Blow indicator ： indicate blowing system work on or not ； 5 ． Temperature controller ： set up heating temperature ； 6 ． Electrical speed controller ： adjust the feed speed of conveyor belt ； 7 ． Emergent stop ： Cut off control power ； 8 ． Startup switch ： turn on control power ； 9 ． Heating switch ： Control heating system work on or not ； 10 ． Blowing switch ： Control blowing system work on or not ；
13. Use and Maintenance Manual 13 5 、 Conveying system chart No. Name Qty No Name Qty 1 Convey drive axes 1 12 Locate stop ring 2 2 GB ＿ CONNECTING ＿ PIECE 1 13 JIS B 2804 HOLE USE 52 2 3 GB ＿ CONNECTING ＿ PIEC ＿ KEYS ＿ CSK 6X70 1 14 Inner hexangular screw M10X80 2 4 08B-21 Chain wheel fitting part 2 15 Inner hexangular screw M10X20 2 5 08B Chain 2 16 06B-24 Chain wheel 1 6 Convey driven axes 1 17 CHAIN WHEEL ISO -21Z 06B-1-21SB40H25L12.OS 1 7 Convey roller 81 18 JWD motor 180W 1 8 Heat-resistant silicon tube 81 19 GB ＿ CONNECTING ＿ PIECE ＿ KEYS ＿ CSK C4X25 1 9 CHAIN WHEEL ISO -21Z 08B-1-21SB70H35L35.ON 2 20 Inner hexangular screw M6X20 4 10 ROLLING BEARINGS 6304 GB 276-94 2 21 06B Chain 1 11 JIS B 2804 HOLE USE 52 2
16. Use and Maintenance Manual 16 SEVEN SEVEN SEVEN SEVEN 、 Operate Operate Operate Operate methods methods methods methods A. Turn on main power switch and press startup button ,then turn on blower switch ； B. It must turn on blower first and then heat up. （ SM-5030 has two blowing motors ） C. Switch on electrical speed controller at panel ,convey roller and related chain will move along with the operation; Convey speed can be adjusted by the knob at speed controller ； D. Turn on heating switch at panel ,and turn the knob at temperature controller to set parameter from 150-170 °C ； E. After the temperature reached at preset date ,the heat indicator is off as well as heating tube will stop to heat up ； F. Please turn off heating switch before end of operation ,the blowing will shut off automatically till continuous run within pre-stop time ； G. Turn off blowing switch after blower stop and then cut off main power supply switch .
11. Use and Maintenance Manual 11 No. Name Qty 1 Oven inner shell welding part 1 2 Oven out shell 1 3 Inner fan turbo 1 4 Around board inside of the blowing channel 1 5 Heat tube support rack 2 6 Closing board at both sides of oven 2 7 Inner board at both sides of oven 2 8 Guide board at entrance of oven 2 9 Clip slot of heat insulating curtain 2 10 heat insulating curtain 2 11 Press board of heat insulating curtain 2 12 Heat insulating board gasket 20 13 Heat insulating board at left and right 2 14 Heat insulating board at front 1 15 Heat insulating board at behind 1 16 Motor 0.37KW 1 17 Fan wheel 7 ” 1 18 GB ＿ CROSS ＿ SCREWS ＿ TYPE1 M5X25-25 20 19 GB ＿ CROSS ＿ SCREWS ＿ TYPE1 M4X10-10 6 20 Inner hexangular knob M8X25 4 21 GB ＿ CROSS ＿ SCREWS ＿ TYPE1 M4X8-8 78 22 Switchboard 1 23 GB ＿ CROSS ＿ SCREWS ＿ TYPE1 M5X10-10 2 24 十 type head M5X10 4
5. Use and Maintenance Manual 5 F. Cut off power when replace spare part and follow the correct process. 4 、 Machine Function A. It is suit to do surfac e packaging for food stuff 、 electronics 、 toy 、 bamboo and wooden appliance 、 hardware 、 cosmetic 、 medicine 、 book 、 electric appliance and so on; The package is characteristic with beautiful appearance 、 moistureproof and not easy broken ,so it improve product ’ s impress but in lower cost. B. Hang together advanced shrink blowing technology and made by improved but unique design ,the blowing is even and shrink effect is perfect ； C. Adopts stainless steel heating tube with long life time and high efficiency ； D. The conveyer adopts new type roller that covered by silicon ,high temperature proof 、 wearable 、 non burn film and not change for long time use ； E. Choose well-known electric units like switch and temperature controller etc. ， stable works and lower fault ； F. Convey motor and blow motor are adopted from famous brand ,strong power and can bear long working time continuously ； G. Heat up the oven after blower working ,the machine is furnished with pre-stop device which can prolong its life ； H. The machine is applicable to PVC 、 PP 、 POF etc shrink film.
4. Use and Maintenance Manual 4 ONE. ONE. ONE. ONE. Foreword Foreword Foreword Foreword 1 、 Summary Thanks a lot for choosing our products ,this machine is a safe ,practical and high efficient constant temperature shrink packager. 2 、 Attention of this manual A. Please read this manual carefully before use the machine ； B. Please operate the machine after have its knowledge expertly and related attention ； C. Please keep this manual well as reference at any moment. ； D. Hand this manual to direct user without fail ； E. We keep the rights to modify this manual because of the machine function is improving and advancing continuously ； F. Please contact us if having any good suggestion in this manual or our machines ； 3 、 Safety attention A. Use equivalent breaker and wire apply to the machine ’ s capacity ;circuit and units is easy damaged if adopts lower capacity breaker or thinner electrical wire ； B. To ensure unable leak out when the machine pack liquid product ,it may cause damage on machine or get electric shock when pack imperfectly sealed liquid ； C. Do not let the machine to touch plentiful vapour or it is not allow to use this machine in heavy humidity environment ； D. Do not use or put the machine on dust occasion ； E. Please do not touch the place where stick with hot caution sign ,it is da n g er ou s in hot when the machine on running ；
- 37 Total Views
- 30 Website Views
- 7 Embedded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 1 support.shrinkwrappingsupplies.co.uk
GPL4030-Auto-L-Sealer-Touch-Screen-Manual75 Views .
FL-5545T-FL-7555T74 Views .
ST-603072 Views .
FM-4030-FM-5540-FM-806056 Views .
GPL-5545C-manual53 Views .
GPL-6560D51 Views .
GPL-4535-manual50 Views .
Service-Contract-Brochure46 Views .
FM-4030A-FM-5540A41 Views .
Auto Sealer Machine40 Views .
Semi Auto Sleeve Sealer & Shrink Tunnel39 Views .
SM-604038 Views .
GP manual chamber wrapper37 Views .
Side Fed Shrink Wrapping Machine For Cans31 Views .
Semi Auto L Sealer29 Views .