18. Use Use Use Use and and and and M M M M aintenance aintenance aintenance aintenance Manual Manual Manual Manual 18 Replace the sealing blade illuminate drawing
2. Use Use Use Use and and and and M M M M aintenance aintenance aintenance aintenance Manual Manual Manual Manual 2 T T T T ake ake ake ake attention attention attention attention the the the the signs signs signs signs as as as as below below below below ：
7. Use Use Use Use and and and and M M M M aintenance aintenance aintenance aintenance Manual Manual Manual Manual 7 TWO TWO TWO TWO 、 Machine Machine Machine Machine dimension dimension dimension dimension and and and and wooden wooden wooden wooden carton carton carton carton dimension dimension dimension dimension 1 、 Machine dimension 2 、 Wooden carton dimension
1. Use Use Use Use and and and and M M M M aintenance aintenance aintenance aintenance Manual Manual Manual Manual 1 Sealing Sealing Sealing Sealing and and and and shrinking shrinking shrinking shrinking 2in1 2in1 2in1 2in1 Packaging Packaging Packaging Packaging Machine Machine Machine Machine Use Use Use Use and and and and maintenance maintenance maintenance maintenance Manual Manual Manual Manual FM-4030A/FM-5540A FM-4030A/FM-5540A FM-4030A/FM-5540A FM-4030A/FM-5540A ※ Please read this manual carefully before operation ※ Sorry for changing technical without else notice
19. Use Use Use Use and and and and M M M M aintenance aintenance aintenance aintenance Manual Manual Manual Manual 19 NINE NINE NINE NINE . . . . Circuit Circuit Circuit Circuit diagram diagram diagram diagram 第 页 共 页 注： 2 2 blade blowing motor temperature controlled meter seaing delay sealing contactor blowing delay electon- magnet Heating tube blowing feeding delay contactor electonmagnet contactor
9. Use Use Use Use and and and and M M M M aintenance aintenance aintenance aintenance Manual Manual Manual Manual 9 FOUR FOUR FOUR FOUR 、 Machine Machine Machine Machine parts parts parts parts illuminate illuminate illuminate illuminate drawing drawing drawing drawing 1 、 final assembly drawing No. Name Qty 1 frame 1 2 Film feeding system 1 3 Sh r ink system 1 4 Electric control system 1 5 Sealing system 1 6 conveyor 1
13. Use Use Use Use and and and and M M M M aintenance aintenance aintenance aintenance Manual Manual Manual Manual 13 FIVE FIVE FIVE FIVE 、 technical technical technical technical parameters parameters parameters parameters table table table table model model model model FL-4030A FL-4030A FL-4030A FL-4030A FL-5540A FL-5540A FL-5540A FL-5540A P P P P ower ower ower ower supply supply supply supply 1 phase 220V 50Hz 1 phase 110V 60Hz 1 phase 220V 50Hz 1 phase 110V 60Hz power power power power 3.8 kw 4.0 kw M M M M ax ax ax ax sealing sealing sealing sealing size size size size L 4 00*W 3 0 0 L 5 50*W 40 0 dimension dimension dimension dimension L1400*W700*H1000 L1830*W780*H1000 weight weight weight weight 1 1 0kg 1 3 5kg
21. Use Use Use Use and and and and M M M M aintenance aintenance aintenance aintenance Manual Manual Manual Manual 21 cut the film hood has fallen to the right place was of failure or not to be adjusted well once it was damaged. ELEVEN ELEVEN ELEVEN ELEVEN 、 Packing Packing Packing Packing list list list list No. No. No. No. Name Name Name Name Spec. Spec. Spec. Spec. Qty Qty Qty Qty 1 machine 1set 2 breaker C32N1P16A 1pc 3 breaker C32N1P2A 1pc 4 manual 1ps 5 Teflon tape 1set 6 Sealing blade 1set 7 Hexangular spanner M6 1pc 8 Hexangular spanner M4 1pc
8. Use Use Use Use and and and and M M M M aintenance aintenance aintenance aintenance Manual Manual Manual Manual 8 THREE THREE THREE THREE 、 components components components components of of of of the the the the panel panel panel panel � � � � � A ． Power ： Turn on or off the power of machine ； B ． temperature ： set the temperature of heating system ； C. sealing time ： set the sealing time of blade ； D ． shrink time ： set the shrink time of shrink system; E ． Feeding length ： set the feeding time after packed;
3. Use Use Use Use and and and and M M M M aintenance aintenance aintenance aintenance Manual Manual Manual Manual 3 CONTENTS CONTENTS CONTENTS CONTENTS 1 1 1 1 、 Foreword Foreword Foreword Foreword ········································································································································································································································································ ········································································································································································································································································ ········································································································································································································································································ ········································································································································································································································································ 1 1 1 1 2 2 2 2 、 Crate Crate Crate Crate size size size size and and and and surface surface surface surface dimension dimension dimension dimension ························································································································ ························································································································ ························································································································ ························································································································ 4 4 4 4 3 3 3 3 、 components components components components of of of of the the the the panel panel panel panel ·········································································································································································· ·········································································································································································· ·········································································································································································· ·········································································································································································· 5 5 5 5 4 4 4 4 、 Machine Machine Machine Machine parts parts parts parts illuminate illuminate illuminate illuminate drawing drawing drawing drawing ················································································································ ················································································································ ················································································································ ················································································································ 6 6 6 6 5 5 5 5 、 technical technical technical technical parameters parameters parameters parameters table table table table ························································································································································· ························································································································································· ························································································································································· ························································································································································· 10 10 10 10 6 6 6 6 、 Installation Installation Installation Installation ····················································································································································································································································· ····················································································································································································································································· ····················································································································································································································································· ····················································································································································································································································· 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 7 7 7 7 、 Operation Operation Operation Operation method method method method ············································································································································································································ ············································································································································································································ ············································································································································································································ ············································································································································································································ 1 1 1 1 2 2 2 2 8 8 8 8 、 Machine Machine Machine Machine maintenance maintenance maintenance maintenance ···················································································································································································· ···················································································································································································· ···················································································································································································· ···················································································································································································· 1 1 1 1 4 4 4 4 9 9 9 9 、 Circuit Circuit Circuit Circuit diagram diagram diagram diagram ························································································································································································································ ························································································································································································································ ························································································································································································································ ························································································································································································································ 1 1 1 1 6 6 6 6 10 10 10 10 、 Trouble Trouble Trouble Trouble shooting shooting shooting shooting ············································································································································································································· ············································································································································································································· ············································································································································································································· ············································································································································································································· 1 1 1 1 7 7 7 7 11 11 11 11 、 Packing Packing Packing Packing list list list list ·············································································································································································································································· ·············································································································································································································································· ·············································································································································································································································· ·············································································································································································································································· 1 1 1 1 8 8 8 8
12. Use Use Use Use and and and and M M M M aintenance aintenance aintenance aintenance Manual Manual Manual Manual 12 4 、 Reel holder system drawing No. Name Qty 1 Reel holder 1 2 Shaft of perforator 2 3 Wheel 1 4 Shaft for guide film 2 5 Installation shelf for guild rail 2 6 Fixer 2 7 Cover of the perforator wheel 4 8 Pin wheel of the perforator 2 9 grooved wheel 2 10 cross recessed round head screw M5X16 8 11 Fixer bolt 2 12 bolt 6 13 Upper board of moveable rail 2 14 GB-CROSSS-SCREWTYPE1M4X6-6 6
6. Use Use Use Use and and and and M M M M aintenance aintenance aintenance aintenance Manual Manual Manual Manual 6 sealing time is easy to adjust according to the thickness of the film ； E. Stainless steel heating tube with Heat Sink on the surface that heat up f ast and long life-span of usage ； F. The products would be conveyed automaticly after packed as the machine equipped a conveyor ， the conveying time is adjustable; G. Seal and shrink in one time ,safe , reliable and easy to operate ,the part sealed on the film is firm and looks well ； H 、 This machine can work continuously for a long time 。
11. Use Use Use Use and and and and M M M M aintenance aintenance aintenance aintenance Manual Manual Manual Manual 11 3 、 Blowing system No. Item Name Qty 1 1-18B Install box of fan 1 2 Blowing motor 1 3 2-16J Motor fan 1 4 1-25B assembling board for heating tube 1 5 1-27B Front heat insulation board 1 6 1-22B left support board for upper frame 1 7 1-22B Right support board for upper frame 1 8 1-24B The open and close board 1 9 1-26B Wind guide board 1 10 1-35B Heating tube 1 11 1-35B thermocouple 1 12 fan 1 13 1-36B Heat Sink 34 14 Heat insulation board 1 15 GB-CROSSSCREWS-TYPE1 8 16 Socket head screw M6X16 4
10. Use Use Use Use and and and and M M M M aintenance aintenance aintenance aintenance Manual Manual Manual Manual 10 2 、 Distributor plate illuminate drawing No. No. No. No. Item Item Item Item Name Name Name Name Qty Qty Qty Qty 1 Distributor plate 1 2 T2 Sealing blade Transformer 1 3 T1 Electromagnetic Transformer 1 4 V1 rectifier bridge 1 5 wiring duct 1 6 wiring duct 2 1 7 X Terminal block 1 8 QF1 Heating tube circulate breaker 1 9 KT2 Delay relay 1 10 QF2 Electronagnetic circulate breaker 1 11 QF3 Sealing circulate breaker 1 12 QF4 Blowing circulate breaker 1 13 KM1 Electromagnetic circulate contactor 1 14 KM2 Blowing circulate contactor 1 15 KM3 Heating tube circulate contactor 1 16 KM4 Sealing circulate contactor 1 17 K Middle relay 1
4. Use Use Use Use and and and and M M M M aintenance aintenance aintenance aintenance Manual Manual Manual Manual 4 ONE ONE ONE ONE 、 Foreword Foreword Foreword Foreword 1 、 Summarization Thanks for using our machine ， It ’ s a safe ,applied and efficient sealing and shrinking 2 in 1 packagin g machine . 2 、 Matters need attentions A. Pls read this manual before use the machine ； B. Pls take the cautions and machine commond sense in mind before use the machine ； C. P ls Keep this manual in order to reference ； D. Give this manual to the end user ； E. We reserve the right to make technical modification on this machine and manual in order to improve and perfect the machine performance ； F. Pls contact us if you have any good suggestion for this machine and manual ； 3 、 safety cautions A. The breaker and wires applied must correspond to the capacity of the power supply of machine ； Otherwise , damage occurs to the parts or wiring if the smaller capacity breaker or the smaller diameter wires are applied. B. O guarrante e the liquid would not leak out when packing liquid product ,if not ,damage would be made to the machine or the operator would possibly get the electric shock C. Don ’ t use the machine in a very moist and humid environment or a place which full of a lot of vapor ；
16. Use Use Use Use and and and and M M M M aintenance aintenance aintenance aintenance Manual Manual Manual Manual 16 J. A djust the height of the conveyer through the handle according to the product ’ s size ， parallelizing the center line of the product to be sealed with the sealing blade ； K. Stretch the film to the sealing area and sealing the film only as first sealing ； L. Place the product on the working table ,Let it covered by the upper sheet of the film ,stretching the film and the product to the sealing area in the left ； M. K eep a distance of the product to the sealing blade as 1/2 height of product in order to have enough film for shrinking ； N. The indicator light of the temperature regulator which on the control panel will turn to red when the practical temperature reach the setting value ,if so ,press down the chamber hood then the sealing procedure are automatically finished ,then the blowing shrinking running automatically after 1 second ’ s delay. O. The delay equipment is installed in the machine and had been set the general parameter ’ s value well ,if it needs to be reset ,please ask the professional technician to do it or consult the supplier ； P. The chamber hood spring up automatically after the blowing ； Q. T he conveyer would start conveying the product which finished packed
14. Use Use Use Use and and and and M M M M aintenance aintenance aintenance aintenance Manual Manual Manual Manual 14 SIX SIX SIX SIX 、 Installation Installation Installation Installation A. Remove the upper cover board of carton and then remove the sour side boards ； B. lift and place the machine on the flat ground ； C. U npack the protective film which wrapping on the machine and parts ； D. I nstall the four wheels at the bottom of the base plate in turn and make sure the ones with brake installed in the front ； E. I nstall the two stands on the left and right side of the base plate in turn ,fastening the screws ； F. P ut the main body of the machine on the stands （ Notice :make the four iron bolt on the main body of the machine exactly into the four holes on the stands ） ； G. The moveable rail on the reel holder corresponds to the moveable rail on the right side of the machine body ,Adjusting and making the reel holder in （ Notice ： some users would like to hang the reel holder up on the machine ,if so please screw off the screws on the right side of the machine body ,hanging the reel holder up and fastening the screws. ） ； H. Be sure that the power supply used corresponds to the nameplate which shown at the rear of the machine 。 Base plate installation reel holder installation
17. Use Use Use Use and and and and M M M M aintenance aintenance aintenance aintenance Manual Manual Manual Manual 17 EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT 、 Machine Machine Machine Machine maintenance maintenance maintenance maintenance A. Clean the working table ,shrinking chamber and conveyor after the use every day ； B. Clean the sealing blade periodically, Notice: Clean the sealing blade by a piece of dry cotton with the release agent ,Don ’ t use any metal scratch the sealing blade ； C. The moveable parts such as transmitting chains ,bearing base needs to be oiled with lubricant often ； D. The sealing blade, teflon belt ,Neoprene rubber must be kept well ,if any of them is worn or damaged ,replace it with a new one soon ； E. Turn the power off before repairing ,let professional to do it F. The procedures of replacing the sealing blade 1. Unfasten the hexangular screws on the blade clamp ,take the worn sealing blade out 2. Put one end of the new sealing blade into the slot of the blade clamp ,push the screw on the top of the blade clamp by a tough tool in order to make it unmovable ,then tighten the hexangular screws for fixing the sealing blade ； 3. put the sealing blade into the ceramic blade slot lightly ,then put the other end of sealing blade into the slot of the other blade clamp ； 4. push the screw on the top of the blade clamp by a tough tool in order to make it unmovable ,then tighten the hexangular screws for fixing the sealing blade ； 5. End 。
5. Use Use Use Use and and and and M M M M aintenance aintenance aintenance aintenance Manual Manual Manual Manual 5 D. Don ’ t use the machine in a place which full of dust E. The sealing blade , asbestus slot and the heating bub o are of high temperature after a long time running ,don ’ t touch by hand ； F. Don ’ t put any metal parts under the sealing blade when sealing in order to avoid damaging to sealing blade ； G. The sealing blade , asbestus slot and the heating bub o are of high temperature after a long time running ,don ’ t touch by hand ； H. H. H. H. The shrinking temperature should be set between 200 ° C to 300 ° C,The sealing blade would be damaged or a bad packaging effect occurs if the shrinking temperature is too high ; I. The sealing blade , teflon belt ,neoprene rubber is easy to be worn after some time ,so please prepare some damageable parts like these and examine and repair the machine periodically. J. Pls cut off the electricity before change the parts .and change the parts in order 。 4 、 Features of the machine A. This machine is widely used for the packaging application of these industries : food , toy , hardware , cosmetic , medicine , daily commodity , books , bamboo product ,wooden product and electric appliance ； B. Sealing and shrinking 2 in 1 machine occupying small space and easy to operate ； C. Applied to variety of shrink film such as PVC,POF etc ； D. The sealing blade is made of alloy ,stick-proof and high temperature-proof without carbonization and smoking when packing ,it ’ s prove the sealing part steady ,The
15. Use Use Use Use and and and and M M M M aintenance aintenance aintenance aintenance Manual Manual Manual Manual 15 SEVEN SEVEN SEVEN SEVEN 、 Operation Operation Operation Operation method method method method A. Turn the power on ,adjusting the shrinking temperature according to the variety and thickness of the shrink film,20 0 ° C to 300 ° C in general ； B. Set the sealing time according to the thickness and variety of the shrink film,p.8 to 1.5 second in general （ The best is to set the sealing time that enough make the sealing part steady and good effect ， the time set too long would result in the blade ,blade slot and neoprene rubber are easy broken ， set too short would effect the sealing effect and even can ’ t cut absolutely ） ； C. Usually ,set the sealing time a little longer when just turn the power on due to there is no any accumulation of the heat in the blade ,Set the sealing time a little shorter than beginning due to the accumulation of the heat in the blade. ； D. S et the feeding time according to the product ’ s size E. drill the shaft of the reel through the film reel ,move the fixer to the center of the reel and fasten the screws F. Put the film reel with a shaft on reel holder , put the film reel between the two roller directly and posit the two support and get them fastened. G. Put the film reel with a shaft on reel holder , make the open side of the film toward to the operator. ； H. drill the film through the perforator ,separate the two layers ,get it surround the working table ； I. Adjust the height of the mesh ,parallelizing the center line of the product to be sealed with the sealing blade ；
20. Use Use Use Use and and and and M M M M aintenance aintenance aintenance aintenance Manual Manual Manual Manual 20 TNE. TNE. TNE. TNE. Trouble Trouble Trouble Trouble shooting shooting shooting shooting Fault and failure Cause clearing of fault T here isn ’ t any heat on the sealing blade T he breaker tripped C heck the circuit and turn on the breaker T he sealing blade is damaged R eplace the sealing blade T ransformer damaged Test the output of the transformer during the course of sealing ,replace the transformer with a new one if it ’ s output doesn ’ t reach 54V The sealing blade can be heated ,but the film can not be cut off P artial damage to the sealing blade R eplace the sealing blade with a new one if breach found on it S omething unknown attached on the sealing blade C lean the sealing blade by a piece of cry cotton and the release agent T he teflon belt damaged R eplace the teflon belt with a new one T he neoprene rubber damaged R eplace the neoprene rubber with a new one if it ’ s surface is not smooth The screws for fixing the ceramic slot of the sealing blade found to be unfastened ,leading to the lean or incline of the ceramic slot of the sealing blade Adjust the ceramic slot and fasten the screws The blowing motor works but the shrinking effect is not good T he shrinking temperature is too low I ncrease the shrinking temperature T he blowing and shrinking time is too short I ncrease the blowing and shrinking time T he conveyor doesn ’ t work T he feeding time was set to 0 A djust the feeding time T he breaker tripped C heck the circuit and turn on the breaker T he conveying chain has got stuck C heck the conveying chain T he chamber hood fall to it ’ s right place but the machine can't seal and T he inching switch which check and examine whether the chamber M ake the inching switch working when the chamber hood falls to the right place or replace the jiggle switch with a new one
- 99 Total Views
- 80 Website Views
- 19 Embedded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 1 support.shrinkwrappingsupplies.co.uk
FM-4030-FM-5540-FM-8060198 Views .
ST-6030175 Views .
FL-5545T-FL-7555T164 Views .
GPL4030-Auto-L-Sealer-Touch-Screen-Manual158 Views .
GPL-4535-manual151 Views .
GPL-6560D132 Views .
SM-6040122 Views .
GPL-5545C-manual122 Views .
GP manual chamber wrapper121 Views .
Service-Contract-Brochure116 Views .
Semi Auto Sleeve Sealer & Shrink Tunnel103 Views .
Side Fed Shrink Wrapping Machine For Cans101 Views .
SM-503098 Views .
Auto Sealer Machine89 Views .
Semi Auto L Sealer79 Views .